Please read all the Term and Conditions Carefully
- Start / End Km and Hours are calculated from garage to garage.
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Duty Slip to be filled by the customer no disputes are entertained.
- Parking, Toll, and State Entry fee are directly paid by customers.
- Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary (Vehicle would not be allowed to go off the route.)
- GT Taxi reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- All the additional charges will be payable directly to the driver by cash.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped/parked vehicles.
- On no-account driver on force asked to go on speed beyond the normal speed allowed by the Indian Motor Vehicles ACT.
- GT Taxi shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
- For airport/railway transfers it is the customer's responsibility to call the cab at enough notice to make it for the connecting journey. Any delay caused by traffic etc will not be the responsibility of GT Taxi
- Kindly check the vehicle before living. We are not responsible for any loss of bags/articles. GT Taxi encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, Home Cabs shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- Driver will not drive on No entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- We reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depend on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Sometime vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at
- airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
Term and Conditions For Tour Package
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel/camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. The company is not responsible for any ID proof-related issues.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattresses also instead of extra beds. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only an extra bed instead of an extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have a certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels/resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally, hotel check in time is 12:01 PM and checkout time is 11:01 Am across India. Confirm early check-in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in the cost. Kindly contact the hotel directly if you want complimentary early check-in or late check-out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for the menu. Some hotels have a Meal credit policy instead of a Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in a hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills go above the given meal credit amount then the extra amount should be paid directly at the respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company. The company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- GT Taxi Here expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. GT Taxi considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Delhi